Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Encore Ancora

CHRISTMAS COUNTDOWN:
12 days before Ebenezer Scrooge is visited by the three nosy ghosts of Christmas Past, Present and Yet to Come.

--------------------------------

Just surfing people's blogs when I saw my friend, Hazel's blog entry with this game!

*** Play the game first, before reading...

My Comments and Critisms: PG-13. It's one sick fucked up game. (look who's talking!) Extremely morbid really, but the first few trials are very amusing. Boredom kind of strikes when you have grasped completely the concept and the idea simply repeats itself into a form of mass killing with the same formula. (Killing is much more interesting you see, when there's variety - and the victim does not give himself to your disposal as willingly.) See the decapitated penguin head rocket high in the sky with a train of "solidified" blood trailing not far behind! Warning - the laws of physics does not apply as rigidly in this game. I guess, the creator of the said game is trying hard to impress upon the gamers the "cute" fun of violence with a distastefully exagerated use of blood (how much blood could one tinie tiny penguin head have). Save the penguin advocates are surely gonna yeti batter this guy!

My highest score is 1020.9 pts. Beat that! And to think I am listening to a soothing Il Divo CD right now. Isabel si te vas tu Dios se enfadara no dejes que este amor muera asi Llorare lloraras sufriendo en soledad vuelve a mi yo te hare feliz Isabel

--------------------------------

Il Divo is out with their new album, Ancora, showcasing their version The Christmas Classic O Holy Night, as well as Spanish versions of The Righteous Brothers' Unchained Melodys, Mariah Carey's Hero, and Celine Dion's All By Myself! Not to mention, a duet with the international diva herself in I Believe In You.

The four brilliant pop/opera crossover singers, Carlos (he's cute!), David, Sebastien and Urs has once again come up with another must-buy album which could make any decent girl drool over their expressive voices and their i-could-just-fall-in-love selection of songs. Although I do attest that they kind of overdid a couple of high notes, a bit too loud for my taste, it still does not affect the fact that their sounds are nothing like the Charlotte Church belted out songs which gave me a headache listening to it. Beautiful CD, beautiful guys who have backgrounds in famous operas and plays as Les Miserables (Carlos, I remember watching him in one of the Les Miserables DVDs my dad bought me). I really should buy their first CD, ehem ehem - as my Christmas gift anyone? It's worth adding to one's collection. I'm classical music lover, what can I do?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home